Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 5, 2013

WINTER

Hi this is Jacob, both me and Eric have been deep in our studies and thus it has been hard to post for a while. Therefore I know it has been a long waiting for the winter forecast. So here it starts:
          I actually have two different ideas of what I am guessing might happen this winter

#1-History and also my gut feeling says that we will be drier than normal, with normal temperatures, and below normal snowfall.
#2-History and Nature have been leaning towards this side. What happens is when there are a bunch of La Nina's then an El Nino there is usually a very chilly east with a warm west which would make North Carolina in the cool temperatures. When this happens it is usually wetter than normal also which would make the perfect combo for lots of snow.

Sorry this was kind of brief but this is preliminary so i could just as easily be wrong as i could be right at this point if you want to see my Video for the nation for the winter then click this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmQuXnoVjsM

No comments:

Post a Comment